Votes
Breland Clark
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Votes |
Acqua Funding company

Breland Clark
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Posted Jan 5 2023, 18:00

I found this hard money lender(ACQUA FUNDING). Where they have returned my emails, I have gotten only one call and the rest of the time it has been broken promise about getting in contact with me but nothing ever comes of it. Has anyone else heard of them or used them before? And if so, how was the experience?

User Stats

Votes
Lou Mancini
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • NPR, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • NPR, FL
Replied Jan 6 2023, 15:13

Hi Breland,

I've been talking to them the last couple days. Through email and text I got a quote that was decent. I was trying to find some reviews on them before I went any further.🙄

Louis 

Lou

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 6 2023, 06:52

Hi there Breland!

We are deeply sorry you had this experience with one of our teammates at the firm. We value customer service over anything else in this business. From our understanding, you were able to connect with our team a few times and we are currently are working on a deal for you now! Thank you for using our services!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Breland Clark
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Votes |
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Replied Feb 15 2023, 00:44
Quote from @Benjamin Banning:

Hi there Breland!

We are deeply sorry you had this experience with one of our teammates at the firm. We value customer service over anything else in this business. From our understanding, you were able to connect with our team a few times and we are currently are working on a deal for you now! Thank you for using our services!

Hi Benjamin, 

Yes I was able to connect with your team and the service has been great. I'm looking forward to finalizing a partnership in the near future. Thank you and your team for responding and reaching back out to me. 

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 16 2023, 12:07

Thank you for the kinds words on our company, Acqua Funding. We look forward to getting these deals done together!

User Stats

Votes
Zalman Ives
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied Mar 8 2023, 09:25

@Breland Clark & @Lou Mancini, how was your experience? Is this the Acqua Funding that is based in Brooklyn, NY?

I ask specifically because I came across this company via social media and there are many who are running some sort of scam. I just want to know if they're a legitimate business and I won't be the victim of identity theft or the like.

Etzem Realty LLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
Breland Clark
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Votes |
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Replied Mar 8 2023, 14:21
Quote from @Zalman Ives:

@Breland Clark & @Lou Mancini, how was your experience? Is this the Acqua Funding that is based in Brooklyn, NY?

I ask specifically because I came across this company via social media and there are many who are running some sort of scam. I just want to know if they're a legitimate business and I won't be the victim of identity theft or the like.

Hey @zalman Ives,

Acqua Funding is based out of Brooklyn, NY. They are a legitimate business. I have talked to many reps from their company and they have replied and sent business proposals in response to my inquiries. In fact, @Benjamin Banning that replied in this post is a rep that you may be able to contact and set up a business relationship with. 

Thank you

User Stats

Votes
Lou Mancini
Pro Member
  • NPR, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • NPR, FL
Replied Mar 9 2023, 06:26

Acqua Funding: I just closed on a cash out refi using them, so I'm adding to my previous post. They are a AWESOME company to work with! Great Communication both on the phone and through emails from beginning to the end. Amailia and Andrew were knowledgeable, competent, personable, and professional, they really do work for you to get you best deal possible! I recommend them to anyone looking for a loan.