• Simi Valley Cali
Votes |
I'm looking for guidance in this next investment move Please

Huggy Ford
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Simi Valley Cali
Posted Jan 24 2023, 17:15

I have a few paid off Properties and I would like to know how to get a loan using my properties. I also work in Tustin, but live in Ventura so I rent a couple of days a week for 1600.00 per month I would like to buy a fourplex within 10 or so miles of Tustin. Selling a property in SD and will have at least 100k to put down. Is this a question for Mr Green?

Thank you in advance

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Martin
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • Springfield, IL
Votes |
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • Springfield, IL
Replied Jan 24 2023, 18:09
Quote from @Huggy Ford:

I have a few paid off Properties and I would like to know how to get a loan using my properties. I also work in Tustin, but live in Ventura so I rent a couple of days a week for 1600.00 per month I would like to buy a fourplex within 10 or so miles of Tustin. Selling a property in SD and will have at least 100k to put down. Is this a question for Mr Green?

Thank you in advance

I’d go to a couple local banks and tell them your situation and see what they could do for you.  I’ve found local banks to be the best in these situations.

User Stats

Votes
Huggy Ford
Pro Member
  • Simi Valley Cali
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Simi Valley Cali
Replied Jan 24 2023, 23:04

Thank you, I will look into it.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Robert Reynolds
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jan 27 2023, 09:55
Quote from @Huggy Ford:

Thank you in advance

Hi Huggy, 

You can definitely ask Mr Greene himself if you'd like. He has Youtube Lives every Friday night at 5pm. Jump on and ask him directly if you'd like. I am an agent on David's team and would love to talk and help you out. 

The David Greene Team Logo