Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Francisco Garcia Jr
  • Financial Consultant
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
Just took a land listing in Ahwatukee Az Foothills 80 area, where should I post?

Francisco Garcia Jr
  • Financial Consultant
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Mar 6 2023, 09:04

Where should I post to attract buyers, investors and or Multi-Million+ dollar home builders? The lowest priced land deal at $299,900 has been on the market for over 219 days and has had a price of $15k, but the market in this area is slow and of course our current economy has slowed the market in certain areas. 

User Stats

Votes
Eric Kump
  • Lender
  • Mesa, AZ
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Mesa, AZ
Replied Mar 7 2023, 12:38

Hey Francisco, 

If I were looking for land the first place I would go would be Zillow or Realtor.com. I would also recommend making an MLS listing if you havent already and post it on facebook pages. There are dozens of open house pages you could post it on, or AZ real estate pages for regular buyers and investors.

User Stats

Votes
Francisco Garcia Jr
  • Financial Consultant
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
  • Financial Consultant
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Mar 9 2023, 11:12

Thanks Eric....MLS post to Zillow and Realtor automatically...I have posted in Faceboo, Instagram, etc.....Market area has other land listed as well...its slow there but I am looking to help my seller, sell the land ASAP

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.