Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Arsh M.
Votes |
Propwire skip tracing accuracy garbage? Need an accurate skip tracer for cold calls.

Arsh M.
Posted May 5 2023, 10:46

I spent $500 on skip tracing a propwire list with prop wire's skip tracing service. It's been 2 or 3 hours I've been calling this list and it's riddled with dead numbers, or more likely calls someone who is not even the owner of the property in question! I'm about to start a team of callers on these lists, but I don't want to waste their time or my time with these dead leads.

I'm thinking of charging back the expense with my credit card company because I'm pretty disappointed.

Does anyone have any solutions they'd recommend for getting accurate property owner phone numbers? How good is propstream skip trace or batch leads? I don't like the idea of spending $100 a month to access the list, and then spend .12-.15 cents per skip trace. Is there a great service that'll let me pull an accurate list and accurately skip trace? Any work arounds. 

Thank you guys

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 6 2023, 03:59

Not surprised about what you're experiencing ,this guy is a piece of work SMH. I never used the other products you're speaking of, its just sad how these so called gurus take advantage of people.

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 6 2023, 09:32

I use batch Skiptracing.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Arsh M.
Votes |
Replied May 7 2023, 12:18
Quote from @Eliott Elias:

I use batch Skiptracing.

I've made a few traces with them and it's been pretty good. It's a bit more expensive though, I figured, they all get the information from the same provider. I also had bugs when trying to insert a list I made and skip trace with batch skip tracing. I couldn't map the information no matter how hard I tried to click and change values. 

What do you recommend for building lists? prop stream? 

User Stats

Votes
Jp Kilduff
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Brevard Co. Florida
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Brevard Co. Florida
Replied May 10 2023, 15:55

There are several options for skip tracing to find phone numbers and email addresses. Find one that can be custom to your needs, has flexible pricing, no long-term, high-cost memberships, and excellent customer services to determine how to best market to your leads.

If you would like a referral code or more information please let me know.