Votes
Ahmed Alswaiti
  • Investor
Votes |
Hottest Housing Markets: Midwest, Great Lakes, and South Lead the Way

Ahmed Alswaiti
  • Investor
Posted Jan 31 2024, 11:10

U.S. housing market is seeing significant shifts, with regions like the Midwest, Great Lakes, and the South emerging as hotspots for real estate activity. Cities in the Midwest, Great Lakes, and South are gaining attention for their stable local economies and promising home value growth.

Buffalo, New York: A Model of Stability: Topping the list is Buffalo, New York, recognized for the steadiness of its home prices and a recent surge in job opportunities relative to new home constructions.

Cincinnati's Rapid Home Sales: Cincinnati stands out for its exceptionally fast home sales, with properties going pending in just five to six days for most of 2023, indicating a high demand in the market.

New regions take the lead in the housing market. As the market cools in some previously fast-growing areas, these emerging hotspots offer new opportunities.

https://money.com/hottest-housing-markets-2024-zillow/

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Feb 1 2024, 06:41
Quote from @Ahmed Alswaiti:

U.S. housing market is seeing significant shifts, with regions like the Midwest, Great Lakes, and the South emerging as hotspots for real estate activity. Cities in the Midwest, Great Lakes, and South are gaining attention for their stable local economies and promising home value growth.

Buffalo, New York: A Model of Stability: Topping the list is Buffalo, New York, recognized for the steadiness of its home prices and a recent surge in job opportunities relative to new home constructions.

Cincinnati's Rapid Home Sales: Cincinnati stands out for its exceptionally fast home sales, with properties going pending in just five to six days for most of 2023, indicating a high demand in the market.

New regions take the lead in the housing market. As the market cools in some previously fast-growing areas, these emerging hotspots offer new opportunities.

Rock on

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Irish-Jones
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Buffalo, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Buffalo, NY
Replied Feb 1 2024, 11:08
Quote from @Ahmed Alswaiti:

All signs are pointing to a great year in Buffalo Real Estate and a Bills Super Bowl next year. 

• Real Estate Agent NY (#10401329866)

Irish Jones Realty Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Sam McCormack
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Feb 5 2024, 18:28

Cincinnati ftw!

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Lopez
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Bernardino, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Bernardino, CA
Replied Apr 22 2024, 16:29

I am just casting a net here. I am an investor looking for a deal or two in the area. I live in California and I am looking to get into the local market. I'm considering Cincinnati, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville and Indianapolis. Looking for location advice and local connections.

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Apr 22 2024, 17:01
Quote from @Ryan Lopez:

I am just casting a net here. I am an investor looking for a deal or two in the area. I live in California and I am looking to get into the local market. I'm considering Cincinnati, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville and Indianapolis. Looking for location advice and local connections.