Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes

Getting and Generating leads

Posted Feb 4 2024, 19:11

Does anyone have any tips for getting leads? I'm pretty new to real estate investing but the only problem I'm having is generating leads. Any tips?

User Stats

Votes
Ken M.
Pro Member
#1 Goals, Business Plans & Entities Contributor
  • Investor
  • Nationally
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nationally
Replied Feb 4 2024, 20:51
Quote from @Dominion Oyebanjo:

Does anyone have any tips for getting leads? I'm pretty new to real estate investing but the only problem I'm having is generating leads. Any tips?

Yes, there are many ways. Door knocking, Driving for Dollars, Cold calling, Bandit Signs, flyers on car windows. The choice might depend on the zip code. How safe is the area, what is the weather like, what time of year.

User Stats

Votes
Ken M.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nationally
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nationally
Replied Feb 13 2024, 10:42
Quote from @Dominion Oyebanjo:

We are finding deals in AZ and GA in particular with some in FL. The deals are there, it's just if you are new or looking to retire, you might want a coach to help you find them. I have yet to find one in CA but they must be there too.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes