Moving to Pensacola, Fl (Cantonment), looking for a house to live in.

5 Replies

Looking to buy or lease option a house in Cantonment, Fl. I am approved for a loan and have 50K to work with. Looking for a deal of course. Interested in a house with a few acres preferably but will consider anything in the Ransom school district. Thanks for the help!

I have 50K cash to use Brian. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks

Also, I am looking for a deal. I am a licensed Realtor and did run an RE investment company in Pensacola from 2004-2009. I am not a retail buyer. Thanks

If you want a screaming deal, below wholesale, I would go rent a nice house and look for a screaming deal. Give yourself 12 months.

Go to REIA in Cantonment, Fl. and let it be known you are looking for a 4 B 2 B house. You are a cash buyer and will close fast. And you are looking at 65% of ARV.

And you can look at lease 2 own but you will pay retail when you exercise the option.

@J Scott may want to add something here.

Medium banner reiskills 997   copyBrian Gibbons, REISkills | [email protected] | 818‑400‑3046 | http://MyREISkills.com

Yea, we are considering that and it makes a lot of sense. Just thought I would start networking here to get started. I had many rental properties in Pensacola and had to walk away in 2009 due to poor planning on my part. It was a hard lesson to learn but I am ready to get back in the game. I am currently working as a Captain for an offshore supply company making $130k a year. Never wanted to leave Real Estate but had no choice at the time. It is really cool to be looking at properties again and hopefully we will be smarter this time!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you