First wholesale deal!

6 Replies

Hello everyone, im in the process of flipping my first property. I didnt know where to get solid contracts from so i downloaded them online. Problem is they arent assignable. I have a seller and buyers lined up already. Anyone know where to get solid purchase agreement contracts that can be assigned to an in buyer? South Jersey-

I got mine through Than Merrill's Fortune Builders.

I have recently started to wholesale and I am still trying to get my first deal. But I was told that you can go to either OfficeMax or Office depot. They have real estate forms. Hopefully that will help you.

Have the REA get them if you are working with them... better to keep yourself out of them I have heard - then you make one between you and agent and the other between you and buyer.

@Malcolm Hill if you are taking advantage of the opportunities to learn from the experienced pros who are guests on the podcasts, it's been said many times that it's better to link up with an experienced wholesaler and accept a finder's fee for the benefit of following the process and learning how it's done from that person.

I know everyone here is trying to help, but there's just way too much guessing and hear say in these replies to really be helpful. Any contract you use needs to be checked/okayed by an attorney in your state, not a generic one off the shelf at a store or found online.

You DO NOT want to get an REA involved in a wholesale transaction. The only contribution they should make is to help you with comps UNLESS they themselves are an investor who wholesales properties.

@Robert leonard yea i been trying to find a mentor, but the few ive talked to told me they didnt have time to train me because they were too busy. So rather than just take that, i went out and found a deal on my own and im still learnning as i go. If im able to get over this first hump ill be able to get around more and find the right people to speak with and grow

I think you can just pay online to a service like legal zoom, good luck with it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here