my first ever lead

5 Replies

I have gotten my first ever lead and posted it on the market place. I have gotten a lot of views but no reply. How can I increase my chances of turning this lead into a deal here and elsewhere?

@Faiz Khan Have you joined your local REIA (Real Estate Investment Association). I would advise that you do, then you can network there as well to other Investors, you also can use Craigslist to advertise the house, or try a RE Agent which you also can find at your Local REIA. There are many ways you can get the word out by networking. Don't forget your local paper as well to advertise :)

You generally turn a "lead" into "deal" on your own. Once you have a deal, you can sell it, but we could just be talking semantics here.

Do you actually have the property under contract?

I noticed you didn't post the asking price or the rehab estimate.

Thank you @Joe Butcher @Richard Gatson. I will work on it and get more information.

Congrats @Faiz Khan

I would send it out to my buyers list and market it just like any other property.

If it's a really good deal, the buyer will be there.

Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you