RI Real Estate Agent (Investor-friendly)

5 Replies

Hi All,

I am looking for an investor-friendly real estate agent in the RI area. This agent will be a key team member as part of my newly established fix and flip investment team. I am going to be upfront in saying that I am likely going to be demanding in terms of information/data gathering as this is generally my nature of doing business. However, I am looking for a long-term partner that I believe will make decent returns on their time. If anyone has any recommendations they are welcome.

Thanks!

Jason

I am licensed in NV, MA and will have my RI license by the end of next week. I have over 12 years experience in Real Estate and my partner has over 12 years experience in MA and RI specifically. Together we can help you find the data and properties that fit your investment strategy. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss further.

Medium rgc adams team logoRobert Adams, The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Co. | [email protected] | 702‑349‑9175 | http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com

@Robert Adams thanks for the offer. You will likely be hearing from me and/or my partner once we nail down our search criteria.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you