In need of a Private Money Lender

2 Replies

Hello

My name is Matt Hammack and I am an investor in Portland, Oregon. I have just closed on my first fix and flip property in SW Portland. I have three other properties under contract now and I am looking for private money funding for two of them. One of them I am going to fund myself with the cash I have and the proceeds from my first flip. The two properties are in SW Portland just a block away from the house I just finished. They are in the Gabriel Park neighborhood off Vermont St. The neighborhood is really strong and I have all the numbers worked up. (purchase price, rehab cost, ARV ect.) I am interested in meeting with a private money lender in Portland, Or. or if anyone can give me referrals to a PML. If you are interested I would love to meet and discuss more in detail. Feel free to email me or reply to this message. Thank you!

Hi Matt,

One thing to remember when trying to attract either a Private Money Lender or a Hard Money Lender is to make sure you can prove the numbers to them. Most will not talk to you until you have a "spreadsheet" with the numbers worked out so that they are convinced that you'll be able to pay off the note. Once you've worked with one or two lenders successfully, it'll be easier to go back to them in the future.

If you have a property where you need a PML, a friend of mine may be able to help you, but he will definitely want to make sure that it's a solid investment, he's very picky, but has a great deal of experience in rehabbing.

Let me know if you have some numbers worked out and I'll see if he'd like to meet with you.

Take care,

Randy Johnston, Real Estate Agent in OR (#201207851)
503-956-7375

Hi Randy

Thanks for the information. I do have all the numbers on a spread sheet along with the property info and a CMA of sold properties within a 1/4 mile. I also have my numbers of the property I just sold for additional information. So I am ready if he is willing to meet. Thank you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.