Best Tips for Newbie investors

2 Replies

HELLO BIGGER POCKETS COMMUNITY I AM MAKING THIS POST BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE BEING APART OF THE CREW AND READY TO BUILD MULTIPLE NETWORKS. LIKE ANY BEGINNER HAVE TONS OF QUESTIONS....

I'LL START WITH...

-HOW TO BUILD A STRONG BUYERS LIST??

-WHAT ARE 3 KEY QUESTION I SHOULD USE WHEN SPEAKING WITH MOTIVATED SELLERS?

LAST FOR TODAY..

-HOW TO DETERMINE HOW MOTIVATED A SELLER  TRULY IS?

THANKS GUYS IN ADVANCE.

@Embry Peeples   Welcome to the community. We're certainly glad to have you here and hope that you find everything you are looking for.

As a first bit of advice, I'd suggest that you avoid ALL-CAPS messages in the future, as I think you will find that many people won't read them.

To address your specific questions, I actually think that the script (http://www.yellowletters.com/page/scripts) that Michael Quarles provides gets the heart of your motivated sellers questions (both of them). His service also seems to be pretty well equipped to handle your first question, as well, though I haven't used the service personally, so I can't really attest to that first-hand. He was recently featured on Episode 77 of the BP podcast, though not specifically regarding Yellow Letters. I'd recommend listening to that episode, though, as he does do a nice job of highlighting how you can learn about sellers and their actual level of motivation.

Thanks for the welcome and post @Lance Johnson  as you can see I have already applied some of your advice it's all very helpful. Until our next encounter happy investing.

Embry.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you