Votes
Nicholas Leon
  • Davis, CA
Votes |
Probate Help

Nicholas Leon
  • Davis, CA
Posted Aug 8 2014, 12:38

I live in Sacramento California, but I grew up in Southern California in a town called Covina. My father called me up yesterday and told me about a house right across the street from our house that has been vacant for a couple months, my dad knew the homeowner who had passed away, and he told me about the story because the owners son actually spoke with my dad about the general situation and how they were forced to move out. My Father isn't an investor so certain questions weren't asked but I would love to buy this house if I could, it would be my first investment. I have access to Property Radar and looked up the property, tried to look up the tax records  to see if I could find the executor but it says they won't be available until Nov 1 on the website (didn't give me the option to look at past records). Obviously if I could speak with the son directly I know I could find out the best information and could even begin negotiations but my father doesn't have this number (i have him keeping his eyes out for if he sees him again). If anyone could help with some advice on how I can get a hold of the executor or find out more info it would be much appreciated. At this point I was thinking about calling the title company or mortgage lender on the last transaction but I'm not sure if they would even give me any info. Thanks for any help!

Loading replies...