Looking for investor friendly realtor / broker in Central CT & Advice

4 Replies

Hi There - I just joined this forum. As a way of introduction, I have owned a multi-family property for 14 years (bought it right out of college) and I have helped my family manage their vacation rentals in Cape Cod. After pretty paltry returns on our stocks the past few years, my husband and I had an a-ha moment that our rents from our multi-family have been more stable. So in short, we're looking for multifamily #2 to increase our cash flow. I thought I would start here to see if I could find an investor-friendly realtor in Central CT and also any advice for investment financing (we have 20% down) in this area. Thanks so much.

Any multifamily conventionally financed right now will need 25% down using Freddie/Fannie requirements.

I use Patrick Elderege from William Ravies and he's found me some good multi-families in Bridgeport.  

Just be specific on your goals and you will get what you are looking for.

@Kerin Smollen   I just sent you a colleague request and PM regarding your post.  Look forward to connecting with you.

Welcome to BP!

@Kerin Smollen ,

Welcome to the Best Real Estate Site on the Net.

It is always nice to see another Ct., resident in the forums.

Click on the "learn tab" at the top of this page, and you could be spending many hours on the Information that is available.

Raymond

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide