Carlton Sheets

3 Replies

Well hello. I had bought his program over fifteen years ago (maybe $150 at the time), and received a lot of interesting info. I have come to find out that 80% of people who buy into these programs, drop out immediately when they find out that there is another financial investment to be dropped.

So, as I understand, only half of these people actually buy a rental property. I had shelled out an additional $2500 to get the material plus one on one contact with my own mentor. The information (to me) was astounding. It all made sense to me! What was the problem? Perhaps I didn't fully understand the step of actually buying.

That's where I froze. I still have all of his material as I truly believe this stuff works. I don't know if I'm relating what I've experienced adequately, so I'm just happy to maybe get a ballpark answer concerning what I've missed.

Steven : )

@Steven Bolin  It doesn't matter what information you have if you don't take Action! Action is a major key to any successful investor.

Happy Investing!

Amen, Action is where the learning process really starts. Until then your just a librarian, not an investor. 

If you find a property with a coach from Carleton Sheets' company, why not post all the $'s (and other relevent info) you and them have come up with, then you will get a lot of feedback from BP members as to what you might have missed and whether or not it's a good deal, and what to look out for down the road.

That should help you take action with more confidence! (instead of letting fear or being over-analytical stop you from moving forward)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here