Votes |
Out-of-state investor seeking Cleveland, Ohio R.E. Inspector

Frances Regalado
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pasadena, CA
Posted Sep 28 2014, 23:23

HI,

I'm from Pasadena, CA. I visited Cleveland, OH because I want to dip into out-of-state rentals, which seem to cashflow MUCH better than Los Angeles.  I met with individuals who will rehab and manage turnkey properties in the Cleveland Heights, Garfield Heights, and Euclid-type neighborhoods.   It's taken me a few months, but I"m finally ready to move forward.  They will basically take care of everything, including getting the house Section 8 qualified, if I choose to go that route. In any event, I would feel much more comfortable if I had an additional 3rd party inspection. As mentioned, I met and spent a couple days with them, but this will be a new relationship; thus, the hesitancy.  I have spoken to two others who have worked with them and they seem happy with results.   

I'm seeking a referral for a Cleveland R.E. inspector, who will do a thorough inspection job to ease my first out-of-state rental property.

I also spoke to a couple locals who provided mixed feedback on the neighborhoods; thus, would always appreciate any feedback if you know the areas.

Thank You,

Frances

Loading replies...