Craigslist Ad posting Services?

8 Replies

Any recommendation for a posting service?

I dig me some postlets.

Has anyone used anyone besides Postlets? I am going to be advertising for a service in multiple cities and need an expert who knows the policies well.

Postlets (now part of Zillow as Zillow Rental Manager) syndicates to other sites. In my view the service is necessary and sufficient. Some people use craigslist but in my area(s) the quality of applicant is better with Zillow.

As of today, 8/29/16 Postlets has been taken down by Craigslist. I've been looking into Cladg as well as a few others. Cladg seems to be the only cloud-based solution that does not require a computer to be running. Does anyone have any suggestions or update to the list?

*Correction....Postlets appears to have been purchased and taken down by Zillow, not by CL as previously stated.

Any ways? My VA can't find any ways to use craigslist and I don't have the time to search.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.