Anyone from Dallas, Texas?

5 Replies

Hello, I am an overseas buyer from China looking at buying rental investment property in the US. At the moment I am focusing on some certain market, Dallas is one of them. For last months, I went to zillow and loopnet, and I can find some potential good deals there, but from distance it is not very easy to handle the investment, I would say at this stage firstly I will have to set up a trustful local network for my potential deals.

if anyone knows this market, anyone who can recommend a good property management, and an attorney who has experience with overseas buyers, please contact me here or [email protected] I really appreciate your help.

@mike d.

I'm local to Dallas and know the market very well. I've also been working with several investors who are either out of state or out of the country. I think I can assist you as well. However, and you'll have to forgive me for being a little cautious, I have some concerns.

• Your profile is hidden, which makes one wonder what it is you may be trying to hide.
  • You list your location as Texas, but then you say you are from China.
  • You list your name as "Mike D." and then give an email of [email protected], Bob Olina is real person, so how does that work?

Can you help alleviate those concerns? If you can, then I may be able to provide the assistance you're seeking.

@Hattie Dizmond   good points.

May be one way to reconcile this is the fact that there is a city called China in Jefferson County, Texas, so may be Mike is from that China not the other China.

@Sam Leon  LMAO!!!

Yes...there is.  It's between Houston & Beaumont on Hwy 90.  I've driven through it many times.  Much like Mike's profile...there ain't a lot there!

wow, 126.com is a Chinese email provider~ but it's interesting to see there is an American town called :China:  lol.  

Many Chinese that speaks English use christian names but D. could stand for Dong or some Chinese family names. Somehow the 126.com email account came with olinabob front, weird. 

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here