Votes
Ronald Olaizola
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
Short Sale Properties

Ronald Olaizola
  • New York City, NY
Posted Dec 17 2014, 14:56

Hello, this is my first time posting and being on this website and I must say that I am happy I found it. Lately,  I have been dying to invest in a property. I first started looking at commercial properties but then the bank told me due to my lack of experience I will not be accepted for a commercial loan. Now I am looking at 2-4 multi-family unit homes in the Bronx (which is my idea because I believe that the Bronx is on the brink of prosperity based off of what I have been reading; I could be wrong though). I found a couple of properties but am quite hesitant because they are short-sale properties. I have a feeling I am wrong in this way of thinking, but I freak out because I believe that there is something wrong with the neighborhood (the reason why its a short sale is because there are no tenants). Is it worth it to invest in short sale properties? 

In advance, thank you to those who offer advice. I am from New York City and have my real estate license but again I'm hesitant in becoming one because of the unsteady pay and things of that nature. 

Loading replies...