what ways can i buy houses without my cash

4 Replies

what ways can i buy houses without my cash. i just bought a house with full credit card and now got it rented. I'm looking for other as to get more houses any ideas how to get a houses without my cash. 

Wrong question.  You should be asking how you can use your cash, the same cash, in rapid fire format, for more than one deal at a time?

The answer is buy with cash, refinance, then use the same funds again, refi it out again, then...

@JoeVilleneuve I really like this approach, however, what is the best way to build the amount of cash required? Say $30-50k. I own 2 houses but both are financed at 100% (this was before I found BP and realized a better way) so getting a 3rd conventional loan would be tough on my debt/income ratio.

Thanks,

Adam

missed typed, @Joe Villeneuve 

Originally posted by @Adam Morgan :

@JoeVilleneuve I really like this approach, however, what is the best way to build the amount of cash required? Say $30-50k. I own 2 houses but both are financed at 100% (this was before I found BP and realized a better way) so getting a 3rd conventional loan would be tough on my debt/income ratio.

Thanks,

Adam

The ways are numerous, and simple...but the explanations are long.  Too long for this setting.  I'd be glad to explain them to you 1 on 1 if you are interested though.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here