what ways can i buy houses without my cash

4 Replies

what ways can i buy houses without my cash. i just bought a house with full credit card and now got it rented. I'm looking for other as to get more houses any ideas how to get a houses without my cash. 

Wrong question.  You should be asking how you can use your cash, the same cash, in rapid fire format, for more than one deal at a time?

The answer is buy with cash, refinance, then use the same funds again, refi it out again, then...

@JoeVilleneuve I really like this approach, however, what is the best way to build the amount of cash required? Say $30-50k. I own 2 houses but both are financed at 100% (this was before I found BP and realized a better way) so getting a 3rd conventional loan would be tough on my debt/income ratio.

Thanks,

Adam

missed typed, @Joe Villeneuve 

Originally posted by @Adam Morgan :

@JoeVilleneuve I really like this approach, however, what is the best way to build the amount of cash required? Say $30-50k. I own 2 houses but both are financed at 100% (this was before I found BP and realized a better way) so getting a 3rd conventional loan would be tough on my debt/income ratio.

Thanks,

Adam

The ways are numerous, and simple...but the explanations are long.  Too long for this setting.  I'd be glad to explain them to you 1 on 1 if you are interested though.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.