Looking for all Newark NJ Wholesalers and Agents

1 Reply

I thought it would be interesting to call out all Newark NJ, Wholesalers and agents to help me and other buyers of similar product get to know you to help us source deals and see who on BP is currently active in our area. 

If you are a Newark New Jersey investor chime in with your buying criteria, and we can all make some mutually beneficial contacts. 

I am currently looking to buy a 2.5-4 unit home with no less than 7 bedrooms, in all neighborhoods as long as the block and surrounding are fully occupied and not all boarded up houses. I am looking to buy distressed. I am looking in Newark Only. If you are an agent who looks at these deals, or a wholesaler who has any lets get in touch and maybe we can do some business together

Steve, I do not search for multi-family wholesale deals in NJ as you may already know but I will certainly keep an eye out if something pops up in Newark. I do know a guy that does but he's mainly north jersey. If interested pm me or text me. I may have seen one of his properties in your area. I can't vouch for him but he seems legit.

Nathan

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here