Here is a question regarding TITLE SEARCHES and TITLE INSURANCE
I've been checking out alot of auctions on www.auctions.com
I am wondering, is it safe / smart to do a title search with an online website for 40-60 dollars, versus using a local title company ?
1) Will all the searches show tax liens, mortgage info, etc?
2) what about title insurance ? how is that handled ? how much should it be ?
3) What exactly is the difference between a title search and title insurance ?
4) Can you recommend a title website that you have personally used ?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing