where to look for private investors?

2 Replies

I own rentals that are very profitable , i am looking to expand.  and get private investors involved to help me purchase more properties?  offering them high in my opinion 9-10% interest on the mortgage, but I am not sure where to look for them ?   any ideas? 

people with about 40-80 k available to invest?   

I tried to look for some investors meetings but those were mostly people flipping, I need more of a long term 5-7 year loans , being paid on the monthly basis.  

most hard money lenders are looking for shorter term.   

let me know if you have any places that might be good to look .

thanks

If you own rental properties and they are profitable why are you looking to pay 10% interest? Why can't you just speak with a commercial lender? Can you give an example of a deal you would be looking to do? How much would your equity be? Total purchase price? How much property does $40K-$80K buy where you are investing?

@Domin Car

that's hard money to come by form private investors.. most private investors want short term deals.

You should purchase the pro upgrade on BP  then put your request over there and spell out exactly what you want in very fine detail if you want to get responses.

Medium ksqoekox 400x400Jay Hinrichs, TurnKey-Reviews.com | Podcast Guest on Show #222

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you