Single Family Investors: New Long-Term Debt source (unlimited loans)

7 Replies

NOTE: I am in no way associated with any lender, including Lima One Capital.  I am a residential investor.

FYI: If you're a single family rental investor who has 10 loans or very close to 10, you'll need a new source of debt.... Fortunately, Lima One Capital recently came out with a new lending program that includes unlimited loans.  Here are the details:

Many investors on this board have asked me about sources of debt financing for single family portfolios... In addition to portfolio lenders and securitizing lenders, this is one source of long-term (30 yr) debt you might consider..

Thanks~ I wonder if this is the start of something bigger, i.e. whether we will see other lenders in this arena.  

Kerry Baird, UR Home Investments | http://www.urhomeinvestments.com

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Many investors on this board have asked me about sources of debt financing for single family portfolios... In addition to portfolio lenders and securitizing lenders, this is one source of long-term (30 yr) debt you might consider..

Hi Jon and @Kerry_Baird,

Full Disclosure: I am the Marketing Director for Lima One Capital

We believe there is great demand for a long term product without cap limits. 

Medium lima one capital logo   new taglineJustin Thompson, Lima One Capital | [email protected] | 864‑546‑4356 | http://www.limaonecapital.com/

Yes @Kerry Baird

Lots of money to be made in the space, hence the growth of lenders new offerings. Most owners of SFR portfolios are smaller guys who own 5-10 homes.

@Account Closed Could these loans be in LLC or personal name for buy hold?

Would you stake your name and reputations on Lima Capital 30 year lender?

My two cents only :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It would be nice, if their minimum was lower than $45,000

Jenkins Ramon, JMWPS Ventures, LLC | [email protected]

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you