Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Joselyne Muszynski
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Renovated house with extra lot and workshop deal or no deal ?

Joselyne Muszynski
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Jul 8 2015, 06:20

I have a listing that I have been trying to sell for 3 months now in Kissimmee , Fl . The seller and I think it's a great investment for someone but we haven't had many interests . Here are the details : completely renovated single family 3/2 home a little over 1400 sf of living space . Property is located on a spring lake and comes with a large corner lot that can be built for additional rental , a separate 1200sf workshop or 4 car garage which can also be converted into another house if needed . This is all on 7/10 acre on a beautiful lake front and lake view . Community has no HOA and taxes are low , it's also on a well and septic so you only pay for electricity which is low. It can easily be rented because it's close to shops and walking distance to Home Depot , it's also walking distance to future Kissimmee sun rail . The asking price has been reduced from $250K to $195K but I don't think buyer see the potential . What do you all think ? Any advice on how I can market his to investors ? Thanks

Loading replies...