Do you put your deals on Bp? Why or why not?

2 Replies

It seems to me like there are two schools of though. People either use BP to move properties or they treat this as a "home base" and don't post deals. I am curious to hear from both sides of the fence. 

I would imagine some folks would be worried that their deal isn't good enough.

What if a problem comes up with the property? 

Etc. 

One of the best things I have ever heard on this topic came from one of my buyers who does over 200 transactions a year. 

"When I buy a property I buy all of it. It's issues and everything. You will never get a call from me complaining about a deal because I bought that deal from you. If for some reason I can't sell it that's none of your concern. " 

When I was new that advice gave me a ton of confidence. We all know that no house is perfect. If you think it is perfect you just haven't looked hard enough.

If you aren't confident in the deals you are doing @Ryan Dossey then you shouldn't do the deal. I say get your properties out there wherever you can. I dont personally see the value in a PRO membership so I cant put deals on BP. If I was wholesaling or flipping it might be different. I imagine selling one flip here would make a year membership worth it

Im an agent also so I have access to MLS too.

Trust me I have confidence in my deals or I wouldn't be doing them. I was just talking about a few people I have talked to from the site who don't use the marketplace. I have found lenders, private investors, and even gotten some offers on my properties from the marketplace. I use it! Just opening up a dialogue about the pro's/con's to to help some people step into the light!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.