Wholesalers

5 Replies

Should I do my own marketing for properties because I can't find any good wholesalers In columbus oh?

If you find your own deal then you will probably get even more money out of the property had you gone through a wholesaler. So if you want to put the time and effort into marketing and finding your own deal then you absolutely should do it. You might even be able to find two deal and you could wholesale one!

Colin Smith, Real Estate Agent in CO (#ER.100052152)
719-232-6709

Marketing is a great strategy, however it comes with a cost. If you are going to do mailers it can be quite expensive and will take time. If you want to find deals faster and with a more cost effective marketing strategy you can always drive around and call on the signs in the area you want to invest in that are FSBO or for RENT and see if you can strike a deal. Also you can call on adds from Craigslist. Good Luck!

@Vincent Reid...If that is indeed the case, absolutely. But more importantly you should do it because you will be in control of the deal. You're the principal and thus the individual who calls the shots.

Prosperous Investing!

Randy

If you are a serious cash buyer in Columbus, you should contact our WeBuyHouses.com office up there (Brooks & TJ).  Those guys are doing all kinds of marketing, and may offer wholesale deals.  If you want to explore the opportunity to work with them, call them locally at 614-763-6700.

thanks everyone for the info! @Dev I will be in contact with your guys, or they can call me at 6147479097

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you