Turnkey Companies in Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis metro

12 Replies

Looking to work with a turnkey provider in the three metropolitan areas listed above and there seems to be A LOT of competition. Does anyone out there have experience with a turnkey company in those areas? Please let me know what your experience was like, good or bad. Do they manage your property? If so, are you satisfied?

Thanks in advance!

@Corby Goade   lots of options ... also look at James blog on what can go wrong if you try to buy urban core properties.  its a great illustration of the realities of investing in the Urban Core...  

Thanks, @Jay Hinrichs , I'll do that. Been reading your book on out of town investing, as well. Thanks again!

@Corby Goade

Welcome to the site.

I can't speak for Columbus and Indianapolis but I know Cleveland very well.

Here is a CLEVELAND NEIGHBORHOOD GRADING SCALE This will give you a good idea as to the type of area your looking at when going over properties.

Hi Corby,

I may be able to point you in the right direction, or at least away from a bad direction, in regards to Indy.

What is your criteria you are looking to hit?

we have access to a turn key investment company that may be able to help or at least get you goung in the right direction this is what they do we would be happy to introduce you to them 

helping one another is what its all about

@Corby Goade Can't make any recommendations for Cleveland or Columbus but I would be more than happy to help steer you in the right direction here in Indy. 

@James Wise , thank you for the neighborhood grading scale, this is exactly the type of information I need.

@Rusty Scott , I am looking for SFR or duplexes in B or better neighborhoods, that can be purchased for $75K or less and will rent at approx 1.5% of purchase price. Those are the goals- I'd like to get as close as possible to those numbers.

@Tom Beatty , I would sure appreciate the recommendation. I agree- helping others is where it's at!

@Glenn Antoine , Thank you for the offer of pointing me in the right direction in Indianapolis.

I plan to take a few days and meet with turnkey providers and check out neighborhoods in at least a couple of these cities this fall and would like my time there to be spent as productively as possible. At this point, I don't know much at all about these cities and any advice would be more than welcome. Thanks all!

Feel free to reach out of you have any questions. Indy is a great matket

@Corby Goade I am also looking into all the areas you've mentioned.  Were you able to get any leads on good PMs in Indy?

Hi Andy- In true BP fashion, I had some investors contact me and offer help- some of it very useful. However, in the meantime, a great deal sort of fell into my lap right here in my area, so I jumped on that and am out of the market for a few months. I may get back on the bandwagon and take another look at Indy in the fall. If you come across anything enlightening, please keep me in the loop. Best of luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here