Hey I'm Adam I'm new here !!

6 Replies

hey guys this is my first post and wanted to know what are some key pointers for your first investment.  I would love the feedback !! 

thanks mark is there any tips for a first time investor?

Welcome to BP @Adam Florez there are thousands of tips all over the site. It is hard to give a tip to a general question like that because there is so much to know. 

So the best tip I can give is check out the free beginners guide under the learn tab above. It will give you a general overview of the business then you can start asking more specific questions.

Hey Ned, 

Thanks for the help I just downloaded it and I'm about to start reading!! What is your niche and strategy? I would love to know your views on it

@Adam Florez My niche is tax liens. I use that as a strategy to acquire houses by foreclosing on them. The houses I acquire I then wholesale off to other investors.

Well then we gotta keep in touch!!! Originally posted by @Ned Carey :

@Adam Florez My niche is tax liens. I use that as a strategy to acquire houses by foreclosing on them. The houses I acquire I then wholesale off to other investors.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you