Hey I'm Adam I'm new here !!

6 Replies

hey guys this is my first post and wanted to know what are some key pointers for your first investment.  I would love the feedback !! 

@Adam Florez

Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community. It is a great place to learn about real estate.

thanks mark is there any tips for a first time investor?

Welcome to BP @Adam Florez there are thousands of tips all over the site. It is hard to give a tip to a general question like that because there is so much to know. 

So the best tip I can give is check out the free beginners guide under the learn tab above. It will give you a general overview of the business then you can start asking more specific questions.

Hey Ned, 

Thanks for the help I just downloaded it and I'm about to start reading!! What is your niche and strategy? I would love to know your views on it

@Adam Florez My niche is tax liens. I use that as a strategy to acquire houses by foreclosing on them. The houses I acquire I then wholesale off to other investors.

Well then we gotta keep in touch!!! Originally posted by @Ned Carey :

@Adam Florez My niche is tax liens. I use that as a strategy to acquire houses by foreclosing on them. The houses I acquire I then wholesale off to other investors.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here