Flint, Michigan area knowledge

10 Replies

I'm looking at a property in Flint, Michigan around the Court Street and Ballenger Road intersection.

If anyone has any knowledge with that intersection and the area surrounding it please let me know. I have all the other details I need I am just looking for some information on that area.

I have another property about a mile from there but as we all know every street can be different. Any and all knowledge is welcome! Thank you!

What is the block and street of the house you're considering?  I know Flint very well.

@Mark Yuschak my family and I will be coming to Flint on August 12 to scope the area. We are a small group trying to start investing in a different market and thought flint was a potential hot bed. Are you available to meet with us and show us around on that day? Not super familiar with the best areas yet, but doing a lot of research.

@Allyson Hall, I am very familiar with areas in Flint. Please feel free to send me a pm and I'd be more than happy to help you the best I can. 

@Ashley Andrews we are starting to explore the Flint area to buy rentals. We need someone with a good knowledge of the area and your name came up.

@Allyson Hall I am from the area and have close to 80 turnkey nice investment property's and whole sale opportunities. If you are interested please contact kennedyhousing @ 8103098049

@Ray J. I'm very familiar with the area and can help you pin point the high and low areas for rentals. Please contact kennedyhousing @ 8103098049

@Ray J. Do you still have turnkey properties in Flint?  Any website that I can check out?  Thanks.

Roshan

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you