Love this group

5 Replies

You know what I love about this group? Everyone is out there making dreams happen. There's big dollar companies and individuals making big deals. And yet everyone is humble and Want to help each other. . It's a testament to @Brandon Turner and @Joshua Dorkin . In learning so much from this group. Who needs a mentor when BP is my mentor. Thank you everyone for being a part of this Awesome group. We haven't pulled the trigger on an investment property yet. But it's coming. 

Tony Velez

This site and the folks on it are awesome.  I cannot believe how much I have learned despite being kind of in the rental business for 20 years.

Thanks guys!  Appreciate the thread and comments.

I was talking with my local REI Club a little while ago and they mentioned that they usually only have beginning - intermediate investors attend. By the time they are becoming sophisticated and have "been there, done that" they don't have time to come to the meetings anymore. I love BP because there are so many of those advanced people that still get on every day and help out.

Cheers to BP!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.