Sell by owner or by realtor, in columbus?

2 Replies

I'm have a double in columbus, and now since we moved, I want it sold. I have a full time job and it's too far and too much rite now for me to keep it up and keep it occupied. Both sides are vacant and Im in the process of cleaning it up and painted and fixing it. One side is almost done and the other side I haven't started yet. But since I live about an hr away now and working more then full time at my job, I'm out there few day a month. So my original plan was to fix it up and sell it with a realtor, but the other day someone broke in and stole some copper in one of the units, so now I want it sold asap, even if I'm loosing on the property. So I was wondering if I should post it with a realtor or by owner? I'm losing money already so don't want to pay a realtor. Or if anyone wants a duplex? 

Hello @Ivan Lavrishin .  Wow, that really stinks.  Where is the property located?  Is that the 18 Ave property?  Looks like the other side of the street has been fixed up. 

Hey @Sean Dawson its south linden. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here