Finding Vacant Property Owners in Virginia (Eastern Shore)

6 Replies

Hello BP Family,

Can someone direct me to what database or search engine to Find Vacant Property owners in Virginia ? Specifically Accomack County, Eastern Shore Virginia area.

Thanks in advance...

Al  (Newbie)

Action Realty Partners  (Wholesale Investor)

In Richmond we have a Vacant property list put out by the county on their website. See if yours has any such thing(i just googled it), otherwise Driving for dollars is always a good bet. I was just out yesterday in two different neighborhoods, and within the hour i had 30 properties written down.

Jennifer - Jess. ,    Thanks for the reply.   However. I stated how to find the property owners of vacant properties emphasis on the "owners".   I too have found 60 properties. But how do I find the owners??Is there a database or software?    Regards Al. ( action realty partners). Wholesale  

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Jennifer - Jess. ,    Thanks for the reply.   However. I stated how to find the property owners of vacant properties emphasis on the "owners".   I too have found 60 properties. But how do I find the owners??Is there a database or software?    Regards Al. ( action realty partners). Wholesale  

I am from South Africa, so it is fairly different  down here. Our local government has a deeds website from which property information is stored.

You can then pay for a report on a selected piece of land and it will give you the owners details etc...

So your best bet then is driving around looking for properties that you would consider to be vacant, check out the deeds on the house's that you have listed, and then contact the owners for more info.

Hope this helps:)

Warren. You're Spot on!    I just called the assessment office and each county has a subscription. You can purchase. !   For this county I'm interested in the cost is 39 per month and you must buy at least 3 months in "Full".      So I Now have my answer finding vacant property owners in the state of Virginia! 

oh right, sorry I miss read your question. I just pull up tax card which lists owner and mailing address. I cross ref with white pages to try to get phone number but if no luck I just send a postcard. All free on the Internet!