• Investor
  • Bristol, TN
Votes |
Auction.com - same property multiple auctions

Mike Levins
  • Investor
  • Bristol, TN
Posted Nov 24 2015, 06:51

I have been looking on Auction.com for some foreclosures in my area and I actually found a decent property nearby.  It's a 2/2.5 with 956 SF and while I haven't been able to get in I have walked around the property I did look in all the windows.  The widows are newer and the roof is in good shape.  The inside looks nice.  It does concern me that I can't walk through the property but I've tried to factor that into my offer. 

My question is that this house has gone up for auction on Auction.com 3 times now (a fourth is scheduled as we speak)!!  In my research I've found that the house is owned by BOA and I don't think the reserve has been met but will they not budge?  I have just stuck to my highest offer price but every time I get out bid at the last minute then the next day it's back on the site to be auctioned off AGAIN....frustrating.

Also, I have read through several posts about Auction.com but I would be open to any additional suggestions about trying to buy property from this site.  

Thanks, Mike.

Loading replies...