• Contractor
  • Temecula, CA
Votes |
I need some questions answered PLEASE!!

Nick Stango
  • Contractor
  • Temecula, CA
Posted Feb 10 2016, 17:19

My wife and I want to sell our house and we have the opportunity to sell to a friend of our next door neighbors, they saw the house and they love it, they got pre-approved by one small bank and are waiting for a second bigger bank to see if they will get more money since our house is at the top of their budget. (Pros) We can sell with no Realtor and save a lot of money, we won't need to list and show the house. (Cons) they will need to sell their house and they are just about even on their equity and might have to come to the table with a check, they need at least two weeks to get their house ready (2/27/2016) to list and we wanted to list our house in 5 days 2/15/2016 before the spring market starts to heat up! Should I tell them that we need to list? Should we ask them to put in an offer? Should we wait for them to get their things in order or should we just list it when we planned on listing in 5 days? Also my wife has her (new) RE license and is signed on with a locale Broker, we talked to her manager about the situation and she said it was okay to sell with a RE Lawyer without having to list but wouldn't recommend selling buy owner. The buyer is also considering listing his house with my wife as their Realtor but she is very new and doesn't know their area, it's 40 mins. away and she works a full time job at the local school although I'm sure she could get some help from one of the other Realtors with some kind of split. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance, Nick

Loading replies...