Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Whitney Payton
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
What can I do in Atlanta for 75-100k cash?

Whitney Payton
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Dec 5 2016, 16:54
Hi all! First, let me just say thank you to all of the kind folks here who have taken the time to share their expertise and amazing wealth of knowledge. Real estate runs in my family. My grandfather has built a name for himself in my hometown of Pine Bluff, Arkansas; however, he only passed his skill set down to the men of my family. That said, I'm really on my own in learning the ends and outs and trying to figure out my niche. I have saved roughly 130k and I have a 750 credit score. I currently live in Atlanta and I'm thinking I'd like to start with a small multi family rental in which I would house hack until my fiancé finishes graduate school. The only downside is that I have had a really hard time finding good deals in Atlanta due to saturation. Does anyone have any insight into the Atlanta market and what could be done for about 75-100k cash (preferably all in)? If needed I could also do hard money or traditional lending. Fiancé and I also have decent jobs with ok income. Thoughts?

Loading replies...