• Manager, Financial Technology
  • Fairfield, CT
Votes |
Rentals in Raleigh NC area

Domingos D.
  • Manager, Financial Technology
  • Fairfield, CT
Posted Feb 22 2017, 06:40
As an out of stater reading about the population growth in the Raleigh area market, I am hoping to get some insight into the rental market in the Raleigh NC area and it's outskirts from people with experience in that market. I'm researching independently as well, but would appreciate feedback from anyone with stronger market knowledge. Here are some questions I have. What are the demographics of your typical renter in the area? Are they young professionals out of college looking to build enough savings to buy, retirees or empty nesters, college students looking for off campus housing, young families focused on a particular school system, or working-class families looking for a good neighborhood? Out of those where do they tend to rent in those areas and what type of property? Where are the more vibrant neighborhoods in the Raleigh area? Property Managers - who are the rated managers in the area? Any parts of the research triangle you would be concerned with renting in? What would be the low and high watermark for rent prices in the area? Thanks!

Loading replies...