• Investor
  • Hawthorne, NJ
Votes |
Help with first New Jersey wholesale deal

Antonio Mannino
  • Investor
  • Hawthorne, NJ
Posted Jun 25 2017, 18:25
First of all thank you to bigger pockets. I have gotten so much good information on here and I am now looking to get some advice. Just a little background. I am 26 years old and have been interested in real estate since I was like 18. Last year I bought my first property which I am renting out and so far it's been going great! I am looking to make some more money quick so that I can buy more properties to buy and hold. I recently found 2 properties near my house that are sitting empty and in bad condition. I am writing this post to help answer a few questions on how I go about doing my first wholesale property. 1. Is anyone from the north New Jersey area willing to coach or at least meet for a quick chat? 2. I use been verified to search the property and find the owners. Is there something else that I should be doing? 3. Once I talk to the owner. How do I go about getting a contract signed? Where do I get a contract? And at what point do I look for a investor? Thank you for anyone taking the time to answer any of my questions!!