Philadelphia Rental Property

3 Replies

Hello, 

I am reaching out to you all.   I have an opportunity to move out to Philadelphia.  I am looking to do some investing in the area.  Anyone have a realtor they can suggest?

Hey Joe, good luck on your coming move ! Philadelphia is an excellent area to invest in if you know where to look. It can be very competitive , but it is by no means impossible to did good deals. Feel free to connect with me if you have any questions. I am a local Real Estate agent who specializes in investor clients. I also have my own properties.

Hey @Joe Martella , tell us more about what you are looking for. Buy and hold single family? Owner occupied small multifamily? Flips? Are you going to be working in the area and have a location preference near work? Can definitely point you in the right direction with a few of these details.

Hey,   Thanks for reaching out @John Knisely .  I am going to be working around 2nd street and Walnut.  In that area.  For investing I am looking to buy and hold.  I don't have any preference as I know absolutely nothing about the area.  I am considering renting my residence but definitely want an investment property.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here