Tampa Florida vs SAN Antonio Texas vs Atlanta Georgia

5 Replies

Hi all ,

I am a out state investor who plan to invest somewhere else.

Those threats state I mention above Tampa FL, SAN Antonio TX and Atlanta Georgia seems very promising to me.

But if i can only choose one , which one do you Recomend and why?

I don't plan to invest Midwest

Hi @Liz C.

I know I've written to you before about Tampa, and obviously I'm bias to here. I think your best bet is to get on the phone with someone from each place as well as get on a plane and visit. Get an in person tour of the areas and get that gut feeling about an area. 

I guess I asked a very difficult question :) hard for anyone has experience on all the states I mentioned.

@Tom Parris , yes I am already talking to a wonderful Florida agent that comes with highly Recomend by many people . Thank you for your suggestion

@Liz C. shoot me a message on what your investing goals are.  I have associates in each of those cities.  I can put you in contact with someone from each city to help you gather the information you need to make a decision.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.