Adairsville, GA - anyone buying 2/1’s there?

10 Replies

Anyone in North Georgia buying in Adairsville? 

We’re getting a good number of leads in Adairsville - lots of 2/1’s - and not sure if there’s a market for them?  

Would love to hear from anyone who buys/sells in that area. 

I know a few folks.  I'd be interested in something suitable vacation rental; e.g. rustic cabin on a stream.

Don’t know of anyone that has bought in the area...but I know the area. It’s slowly growing. Rents are on the low side.

Thanks @Rick Baggenstoss and @Corey Morris .  

Rick, I wish those were the types of properties we were finding! If we come across anything suitable for a vacation rental, I’ll let you know. 

Corey, we’ve got one lead for a mostly turnkey 2/1 that’s currently renting for $700. Definitely a little different from what I’m used to here in Kennesaw :) 

A  2/1 renting for $700 is on the high side for that area. Most of the people I know that live in the area. Pay around $575 - $650 for a 2/1. 

Thanks Corey. That’s good to know. 

This post has been removed.

I have a guy that I wholesaled a house to in adairsville. 3/2. He might buy 2/1. Casey and I would too if deal was right. 

Adairsville is a interesting place. Lots of drug use on certain roads. Some kingpins up there lol. Bill and Kim cook buy there too. 

"Rustic vacation cabin on a stream" in Adairsville?! Thats funny. I've got lots of property  in Adairsville and $700/mo. is actually right in line with where rents are in todays market for 2/1's.  Very little inventory to be had in that lower rent range so they rent quickly just make sure they're not some craphole in a bad area (and there are plenty of bad areas).

I've got some investors who are interested in that lower range if the price is right.

I have several 2/1's here in Dalton that rent between $525 - $725, depending on location, neighborhood, and finishings. Happy to help give you some further analysis Julie, feel free to PM me.  And the other fella was right about the kingpins - Bill and Kim Cook would be a great place to start to know ANYTHING about Adairsville. Super nice folks.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.