Votes
Bill Grose
  • Cynthiana, KY
Votes |
Mark Podolsky Flight School

Bill Grose
  • Cynthiana, KY
Posted Nov 6 2017, 05:35

Good day team!  Has anyone participated in the Mark Podolsky Flight School?  Just curious - it's a pretty big sum of money for a newb, but highly intriguing.  Would be nice to hear from some folks that have gone through it.

User Stats

Votes
Mark Podolsky
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Nov 6 2017, 08:48

Hey Bill-- Thank you for your interest in Flight School.  

We have several students that you can discuss their current and past experience with and ask all your questions. 

Simply go to our site thelandgeek site and schedule a call and we can provide you the exact information you are looking for so you can make the best possible choice for you.

That being said, I want you to know WHY I created flight school.  

I created flight school with the sole objective of having our clients take action.   We noticed about a 3% success rate with any DIY program, but a 97% success rate with coaching as it provides daily action steps with accountability and an encouraging community.   This seemed like the perfect solution / recipe for teaching success and was inspired by Seth Godin's altmba program. 

As a result, we are so confident in our flight school approach we have a crazy guarantee:

If you can't sell your land within the 60 days of buying it and can show me you're taking all the necessary steps outlined in Flight School, and making a reasonable amount of effort to sell the land, I will buy your land – or promote it to my list – or pass it onto my Land Investor community here at the Land Geek to help you sell it. Plus, I'll pay you a 10% commission for bringing me the deal should I purchase it.

I have a few criteria: (1) This guarantee is only for land you've paid $1500 or less for (2) Before you purchase the property you MUST run the deal before me or a Land Geek Coach and (3) you MUST have followed the due diligence steps included in the Flight School curriculum for this guarantee to be valid. 

Here is a link of a screenshot of what is possible-- https://photos.app.goo.gl/kdRr72Q9b6QEXi9K2

I hope this helps!

To Engineering Your Success,

Mark

PS- to date, we have not had ONE person have to take me up on the guarantee. 

User Stats

Votes
Nate Goad
  • Seminole, FL
Votes |
  • Seminole, FL
Replied Nov 6 2017, 09:24

Bill

I will add to what mark said.  I just completed flight school and I can honestedly say it was worth every penny I paid.   The Land Geek system is outlined step by step.   It's kind of like painting by numbers :) Also the accountability and learning from a teacher who is actually doing the Land business is priceless.    Yes there is a cost to it, and yes you could figure out some of this stuff on your own.  However learning from years of mistakes around some of the pitfalls of Land investing has helped me avoid costly mistakes.   If you want to talk offline I would be more than happy to connect.    I hope to see you as a part of the community soon. 

Nate 

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Vernon
  • Glendale, AZ
Votes |
  • Glendale, AZ
Replied Nov 6 2017, 17:23

Bill, 

I just completed flight school. I started listening to Mark Podolsky after hearing him on a podcast. That was about 8 months ago. I listened to most of his podcast "The Best Passive Income Model" and followed on to listen to "The Art Of Passive Income" podcast. He was very genuine with what he spoke about. He is no hype guy. He isn't a polished perfect salesman trying to get you to buy his product. The first purchase I made from him was the Investor's toolkit. It included the tickets to a bootcamp. I didn't quite make it completely through the toolkit with my wife before we both attended bootcamp. Bootcamp really pulled the wool from our eyes. I felt the reality of the inside workings of the business and was able to connect with those that have actually found success in the business. During bootcamp, they mentioned flight school and that many of the room was actual people actively attending school. My wife and I decided that because we really wanted to move forward to make a true effort to make this business a reality in our lives. We inquired about how much it would cost, and moved forward in signing up at that time. 

We are 2 weeks out of school now and can tell you for sure that it is worth the money. You not only learn deep details about the business, but also meet a bunch of like-minded individuals from many backgrounds which help you learn as they also learn. The other half of the puzzle is that you get accountability. You are held to a standard. There is friendly push from the teacher. So many details are revealed. I have closed on 1 property and have 12 more in the works. 

All class materials are able to be re-watched again and again. 

My big plan is to use the land business as a spring board to replace my income and allow me the freedom to move on to my loftier goals. 

All in all you might understand that I am satisfied that I have gotten every penny's worth.

If you are skeptical of the value, I understand. This is the first program that I committed to. It is amazing. 

Good Luck.  Ask me any questions if you like. I am more than happy to help. 

User Stats

Votes
Bill Blanchard
  • Eagan, MN
Votes |
  • Eagan, MN
Replied Nov 16 2017, 14:08

Bill...you can do one of two things...go brain dead trying to figure it out on your own, or INVEST a little to learn the ropes.  I am in the middle of Flight School, and it's amazing.  No one says you can't figure it out, it's just a matter of how much mental anguish you want to put yourself through.  My only thought is this...if you need to "dip your toes in the water", then Flight School isn't for you. If you have committed to the idea of being in the land business, then jump in.  I jumped in. Kinda at the wrong time as I just switched jobs and am working a bunch to get on top of it, but you know what?  When I am through this on-boarding process with my new job, I can put my focus back on the land business. In the meantime, I am going through Flight School and enjoying it immensely.  Feel free to follow up with me should you have any questions or concerns.  Bottom line is this...Mark is a very kind, compassionate individual who would never take advantage of anyone. Period.  Best wishes on your endeavors! 

User Stats

Votes
Bill Grose
  • Cynthiana, KY
Votes |
  • Cynthiana, KY
Replied Apr 26 2018, 13:30

@Bill Blanchard - how has the program worked for you?

User Stats

Votes
Doug Sebay
  • Pinellas Park, FL
Votes |
  • Pinellas Park, FL
Replied Aug 20 2018, 21:45

Seems that Mark is the "Guy" I need to get to know.  From what I have been reading, (and it seems to be the same story everywhere I look), he and his crew deliver, and continue to work to make sure that the pupils do not have to repeat the teachers' errors, in this arena of investing.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 14 2020, 10:23

@Nate Goad,@Aaron Vernon, @Bill Blanchard, any followups here? Would be happy to hear your post-mortem since it's been a while now. I've just read the book and interested to see if you've stuck with it and how it turned out for you? 

User Stats

Votes
Ross Williams
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Boston MA, Big Sky MT
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Boston MA, Big Sky MT
Replied Jan 6 2023, 06:34

Lots of good reviews but zero follow-up from posters on deals they have actually DONE.  Not good.