Headed to Chattanooga Friday- Areas and People Needed

4 Replies

Hi BP- I am headed to Chattanooga Friday. I have family there and I am starting to scope it out for investment opportunities. Flips and BRRRR preferred. Any areas of town that are recommended for either of these goals? I have a list I am starting with but would like to maximize my time there by prioritizing the more up and coming areas first (I believe).

Also, would like to find a contractor or 2 that are trusted among investors in the area.  I know we all like to keep these people and their contact info close to our hip but I am hoping that someone will have some trusted professionals contact info they would not mind sharing.  

Thank you all for your help!  And if there is anything else you suggest I do or people I meet while I am there or on another trip (I live close), please let me know!!!  I am open to any and all suggestions.  Have a great day!

Have a contractor I use for rentals, not flips...Message me and I’ll send his info...Welcome to Chattanooga!

Hi Kelly, 

Ray Belvin is a great contractor there. Donna Belvin is a superstar Chattanooga broker that can assist with any off market deals that you are looking at. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here