Sioux Falls, South Dakota newbie

7 Replies

Hey guys, Newbie from Sioux Falls, South Dakota here. I am looking to get my real estate license and begin investing in rehabs and hopefully build a portfolio of rentals as well. I am just looking to connect with locals who I could bounce some questions off of and maybe work with in the future. Thanks!

Hi Aaron,

There is a group meeting up in Sioux Falls this Saturday if you're interested in coming.

This Saturday the 20th, 9:00 a.m. at the Zeal Center for enterpreneurship on the STI campus, 2329 N Career Ave

I'm out of state but got started investing in Sioux Falls last year. I'd be happy to answer whatever I can. About the RE meeting, could I call into that?

Hey Aaron,

I have an investing company here in Sioux Falls. We’re going on three years now, mainly focusing on wholesaling. I have also completed some creative deal structures like contract for deed.

I could provide you with the smokin hot deals you’ll be looking for in the future.

I’m willing to answer any questions you have!

Good luck.

@kellybyrd I'll have to check. I post it to BP occasionally but I'm not the organizer

Originally posted by @Kaleb Carsten :

@kellybyrd I'll have to check. I post it to BP occasionally but I'm not the organizer

Thanks @Kaleb, looking forward to it.

Hi Aaron, welcome to investing and BP. Glad to speak with you if you have questions.

Hey thanks for the feedback guys. I'll check into the meeting this saturday; I think it will be tough for me to attend.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here