Options for financing deals with little cash on hand, no banks

3 Replies

I have I have an opportunity in front of me to begin my property Investment Portfolio. However I'm not financially prepared just yet to go it alone without private funding.I need to understand my options. I can't see passing up a good deal because of a silly thing like lack of funds. The funds will come, so how can I work this? I'm new here, feel free to dumb it down a little for me! Thanks!

I have that,. What I lack, but am striving to gain, is the financial wisdom on how to structure the deal, so that's it's a good deal for all involved. If I don't understand the fundamentals of the terms myself, how can I confidently approach the topic. How will I guarantee their return on investment. I would need to explain to them how they are getting their money back, and how soon they will get it..

I might be moderately nervous to approach and request a loan from this person. If I see on paper that the numbers work I would take that risk that I might meet rejection. I also know that not every deal is a good deal. I need the logical part of my brain to take the steering wheel here. I can't allow the excited blind optimism to go all Willy nilly on me. Fear is what holds most people back. Im done letting the fear of not understanding viable solutions  to my reaching my goals drive my actions, I'll never get anywhere with that thinking. I guess I was just starting the conversation with someone other than myself, I need advice. Maybe you know of a class or book that helped you, or you think may help me. I just know that I'm not going to request a loan without knowing that, first,. I can actually do what I say I'm going to do,. and that, I know what the hell I'm talking about before I go talking! Thanks everyone in advance for your highly anticipated wise words!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here