Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Jenny Hartzog
  • Santa Rosa, CA
Votes |
House hacking to financial freedom in Spokane?

Jenny Hartzog
  • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted Feb 18 2018, 19:32

I'm new to bigger pockets but am loving the wealth of information here.  I'm at a turning point in my life right now where I have an opportunity to really set myself up for financial success long term.  I currently like in Sonoma County, CA and am in the process of closing on the sale of my duplex.  I am wanting to leave the area as I can not afford a life I enjoy here.  I inherited my duplex from my mother and want to create something good for myself with her legacy.  I have been considering my options in terms of investment with my proceeds which will allow me to buy something outright elsewhere.  I have always loved Washington and have some friends that live in Spokane and love it.  They say that the city is really in a state of revitalization.  I'm thinking of buying a multi-family property initially and hopefully additional properties over time.  I'm wondering what your thoughts are as to investing in real estate in Spokane and what you would suggest as a jumping off budget in terms of a first property.  I have up to $250000 for a property but would like to find something lower than that for my initial investment property.  I would like to buy my initial property with cash. Does this sound realistic?  

Loading replies...