You really need to chat with your broker about this.
They are there to provide you guidance and they are being paid a mentor fee on this deal to show you the steps!
@Victoria Herald I’m not an agent but I’ve bought some homes, so I can briefly go through that.
1. Offer is accepted and both parties sign
2. Home inspection
3. Appraisal if financing
4. Sign closing documents and wire money to title company
A good pointer I’ve heard from other agents is to look to be a listing agent Instead of buyers agent, as buyers tend to be more difficult to deal with I believe.
Good luck !
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing