Votes
George Gipson III
  • Vero Beach, FL
Votes |
Line of Credit , FHA Home , Conventional Rental

George Gipson III
  • Vero Beach, FL
Posted Mar 22 2018, 18:44
Ok I have a lot of choices to make here! I live at parents because I just sold home in December and made about 30k profit. Now I also have a paid off rental my dad gave worth about 140k. He collects rent tho! I want line of credit which when I applied at Wells Fargo was denied because I had my house debt of 120k. Debt to income! I also want to purchase a home fha 5% Down for me and wife with newborn on Way, I can’t find duplex at good price that I’m willing to live in so may have to get a single house! But would still have a lot of $ left to do 20% down on a duplex in a less desirable neighborhood thst I want to live in. Now what order should I do this stuff without the bank denying me because of debt to income is to high. I will not use the line of credit but I do want it for future auctions after I buy my home and rental. Will the line of credit count as debt? 1. I was planing on getting line of credit on rental first 2. Then buying our house with FHA 5%down 3. Then purchase a duplex for 100k with conventional 20% down as a investment. Is this the best order to go about it. My credit around mid 700 and $ around 40k