Votes
Jordan Sitzler
  • Auburn, WA
Votes |
I think I just landed my first deal! Need help

Jordan Sitzler
  • Auburn, WA
Posted Apr 18 2018, 18:34

Hey, everyone!  I've been looking and finally the right deal found me.  I made an offer on a piece of land with a mobile home on it and it was accepted.  Looking for help as it's my very first deal.  Woot!  Details below:

Offer accepted at 60k.  I pay half closing costs, and I get rid of trash around property.  I also told them that I'd pay for septic inspection but if it doesn't pass I get reimbursed.  They have little money to spare right now so can't afford it on their own, and I wanted to expedite closing.

I need to submit a purchase and sale agreement then go to title and escrow in about 15 days.  We agreed on a cash offer, but I'm only able to bring 15k to the table, so I'm banking on my brother or a lender to cover the other 45k within 15 days in cash.

My questions are, where do I get a purchase and sale agreement, and how to fill it out, and also how to do a septic inspection before going to title and escrow without getting burned by them backing out and keeping my 7-800 I'll have to shell out.  Also, should I look at full cash offer between me and my brother, or look to have a lender cover?  We are exploring selling as is after mobile demo, or putting a pre-fab home on it and selling for higher $.  

ANY help is appreciated as again, it's my first.  Thanks :)

Loading replies...