I have recently bought an single family investment property partially with a HELOC and other miscellaneous funds. I would like to get a mortgage or some form of a loan for this house in order to "get back" the cash I paid upfront and use it for the renovations (it will most likely be a flip). It would need to be something attainable relatively quick. The house will not qualify for a traditional loan in its current condition. Does anyone have any suggestions for the type of loans I could use for this situation?